If you use your laptop or desktop for different purposes or in different locations, then often the files on the two systems are different. You can use sync to bring the files from one location to another location so that the files are always consistent on each computer. This is helpful because you do not need to worry about transferring files individually or worry about what files you need to transfer to the other machine. Syncing files between computers doesn't need to be frustrating. Backup Cow Sync is a Free Sync Backup Software that will help you bulid a dropbox-like storage system on your own computers so that you can easily backup files to your self-hosted own cloud server and sync files between computers. With the powerful dropbox alternatives, you can always keep your office computer in sync with your home pc. You can access and share your files anywhere.
How to Sync Files between Computers?
This is helpful because you do not need to worry about transferring files individually or worry about what files you need to transfer to the other machine.
* Download the latest version of Backup Cow Sync from the Download page.
* Install and run the client program and server program on the client machines and servers respectively.
* Sign up an account for backup on Backup Cow Sync client and login to the account.
* Let the client user log in to the server and start back up data to the server. Try either of the the following two methods:
- Double click the program icon on the lower right corner of the desktop and open the backup folder. Copy and paste the files and folders to the backup folder.
- Right click on the file, select "Drop to backup cow folder", then complete backup.
Get started right now to check the working features and functionalities. If satisfied then puchase the powerful Sync Backup Software at an affordable price.