Backup Cow Cloud back-up software makes it easy to synchronize, share and access your files, anytime, anywhere. With Backup Cow, you can not just sync files to a private cloud and backup files from computer to computer, backup from one pc to another, but you can restore backups especially restore a specific file.
About "File Search"
You can search a file in "File Search" section no matter the file is a source file or a backup copy located in any cloud computers. You can search a file by file name, owner, type, and location.
- You can select a file and click "Save as" button to download the file on to your computer.
- If you are the owner of a file, you can click "Explorer" to open the folder of the file.
- If you don't want to show your files in other cloud user's File Search section, you can make your files invisible in Settings-Privacy, so that other users can not search your files on their computers.
How to restore a specific file in File Search?
- a. Select an Owner computer.
- b. Enter a full file name or part of the file name.(Or leave blank to view all files.)
- c. After the search is completed, you can select the specific file on the list and click "Save as" or "Explorer" to restore the file.
- "Location" is referred to the computer where the file is backed up.
- "Backup Path" is referred to the place where the file is originally located.
- "File Search" is mainly used to restore a specific file. If you want to restore a great amount of files, you'd better do it on "Restore" part.
For more information, please visit our product website: http://www.backupcow.com