How to Restore Backups
You can restore your backups either on your computer or on other cloud computers.
In case of your computer crash, you can use this "Restore" function
to restore the backups on any cloud user computers.
How to restore backups?
- a. Click on the "Restore" tab, then select a computer to restore.
(You may restore backups owned by the listed computers.)
- b. Select backup items and specific files or folders to restore.
- c. Specify your restore path. (You can also change the restore path. Select the
file or folder, then click "Browse" button.)
- You can check the restored files or folders from the restore path or directly click
"Explorer" in File Restoring Records.
- You may also go to the "Search" to restore a specific file.